Believe in Me raises money to invest in programs that support marginalized kids in the Inland Northwest. One of the many ways we raise money is through fundraising events that are designed to raise awareness and support our mission. Last year, for example, Believe in Me celebrated our 1st annual golf tournament and it was a complete success. Because it was such a fan favorite, we decided to organize two rounds for this year’s event. Nearly 300 people, including golfers and volunteers, joined us on the green on June 10 at Circling Raven Golf Club, one of the most scenic courses in the Pacific Northwest.
We Did It Together!
The Believe in Me team would like to thank every single person for joining us for our 2nd annual Believe in Me Charity Golf Tournament. Thanks to all the 240 golfers, 28 corporate sponsors, and 40 volunteers, the event it was a huge success during both rounds.
With your generosity, we were able to bring in over $200,000! This amount exceeded our goal by over $75,000 🎉 Not only were funds raised through the event registrations but also through the purchase of “cheats for charity”, raffle tickets, and drink tickets. In addition, the hole-in-one contest, mulligans, string, red-tee advantages, and grenade balls made the day fun, assisted teams by improving their scores, and is helping to make a difference in kids’ lives!
Golf Tournament Champions
Everyone who participated in our event was a winner, but we have created a quick video highlighting those who were recognized during our awards ceremony. If you get a chance, be sure to congratulate our winning teams: AM ROUND – Steven Timmerman, Steve Yoshihara, Jack Gullete, Anthony Patterson. PM ROUND – Tom Krustangel, Ryan Krustangel, Tim Buelow, John Rapose. Watch our video below to see some of the highlights of the day.
Thank You For Believing In Kids
We can’t stop thanking our corporate sponsors for their generosity. This event was also a success because of them. In the coming weeks or months, if you get a chance, please consider supporting their businesses and thanking them for their support.
- Title and Dinner Sponsor – $15,000: Leisure Concepts
- In-Kind Gifts Sponsor – $15,000: Mystique Hair Salon
- Media Sponsor – $12,000: KHQ-Q6 & SWX
- Supporting Sponsors – $10,000: Bison Printing
- Albatross Sponsor – $7,500: Northwest Steel Fab Inc
- Eagle Media Sponsor – $5,000: Lamar Advertising & iHeart Media
- Eagle Lunch Sponsor – $5,000: Ignitium & StanCraft Companies
- Birdie Sponsors – $4,000: Fellowship Financial Planning, Paramour Brewing & Troy Teal
- Media Sponsors – $2,500: Mobile Billboards NW
- Par Contest Sponsors – $ 2,000: Alliant, Swinerton, Victory Media & Grandma Betty
- Bogey Hole Sponsors – $1,500: Access Unlimited, Powers Economics, Ignitium, Banner Bank, The Spokesman-Review, The Swinging Doors, Swinerton, Fellowship Financial Planning, Omex, Washington Trust Bank, Arby’s, Picturesque Photography,
Does Your Company Care About Kids?
Your organization can get involved by becoming an event sponsor for next year’s tournament! Sponsorships are a great way to promote your business and engage local leaders on and off the course. By investing as a corporate sponsor, you can gain visibility with targeted marketing that builds strong business relationships and has proven ROI. Show your goodwill in the community & improve consumer perception of your brand. Learn more by taking a look at our Corporate Charitable Giving Planner and Schedule a Time to Meet with our CEO Today!
Looking Forward to Next Year
We certainly hope that everyone had an awesome time and are already looking forward to next year’s tournament as a golfer, as a volunteer, or both.
Although this year’s event will be hard to beat, we want next year’s event to be better than ever! Don’t forget to save the date for June 9, 2023. If you attended this year’s tournament and have additional ideas for improvement, please send us an email at email@example.com.